Salem to Longview
- Northeast Park & Ride ( Market St NE at Hawthorne Ave, NE) Meet-up 11:40 am (return 7:45pm).
Contact Bonnie McKinlay: email@example.com, 503-705-1943.
Corvallis to Longview
- Super 8 Motel (407 NW 2nd St, Corvallis, OR 97330). Meet-up 11 am (return around 8:30 pm).
Contact Bonnie McKinlay: firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-705-1943
Portland to Longview
BUS from Holladay Park Plaza (1300 NE 16th Ave, Portland, OR 97232).
Leave for hearing at 2 pm, returns to Portland by 9 pm
- NOON – Sierra Club office, 1821 SE Ankeny St. Return time self-organized on a car by car basis.
- 6 pm— Sierra Club office, 1821 SE Ankeny St. Return time self-organized on a car by car basis.
Contact Ryan Rittenhouse: email@example.com
To join a PORTLAND CARPOOL as a rider or driver: contact Bonnie @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-705-1943, through Monday, May 24th by 6:00pm.
Vancouver to Longview
Bus Meet up:
Bus from St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, located at 426 E 4th Plain Blvd, Vancouver.
Leaves at 3 pm, returns to Vancouver by 9 pm.
- Noon: Salmon Creek Park and Ride. 1112 NE 136th St, Vancouver, WA 98685. Return time self-organized on car by car basis.
- 6 pm: St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 426 E 4th Plain Blvd. Return time self-organized on car by car basis.
Contact Laura Stevens: email@example.com
Puget Sound to Longview
When: Tuesday, May 24th
Bus from Seattle :
Meet at the Sierra Club Office 180 Nickerson Street #202, Seattle
Leaves Seattle at 9 am sharp, leaves Longview at 5 pm
Bus from Olympia/Lacey:
Meet at the Martin Way Park and Ride 5200 Martin Way E, Lacey
Leave at 10:40 am sharp, leaves Longview at 5 pm
Carpool from Kirkland:
Meet at the Houghton Park & Ride 7024 116th Ave NE, Kirkland
Leaves at 9:20 am sharp, leaves Longview at 5 pm
Carpool from Kent:
Meet at Star Lake Park and Ride 27015 26th Ave S
Leaves at 10 am sharp, leaves Longview at 5 pm
Contact Emily Krieger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hood River to Pasco
When: Thursday, June 2nd
Meet at the boat ramp parking lot next to Port of Hood River Offices, 1000 E. Port Marina Way, Hood River near by the HR bridge toll booths.
Leaves Hood River at 11 am, Leaves Pasco at 6:30 pm, Arrive in HR about 9 PM
Stops to pick up passengers along the way in The Dalles or Hermiston are encouraged, let me know if you want to vanpool. Let’s reduce carbon!
Contact Peter Cornelison at email@example.com or call 541-490-8473 .